11th August 2012, 04:56 PM
nishika raj

Answer key of UGC NET June answer key of paper I, II and III of economics

i want to know , the answer key of ugc net june 2012 answer key of paper1 (set z), 2 and 3 of economics

24th September 2012, 10:25 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Answer key of UGC NET June answer key of paper I, II and III of economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishika raj View Post
i want to know , the answer key of ugc net june 2012 answer key of paper1 (set z), 2 and 3 of economics
Important:

NET JUNE Examination Result was already declared on 18/Sep/2012. If you have already appeared for this examination, then please check your result from the official UGC website.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, Two times in a year and this examination aim is to certified candidates for the Post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

After passing this examination, you will be eligible to become Lecturer in any top colleges and also go for P.hd courses.

The JUNE NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination notification is going to be published soon in the month of October.

If you need the June NET Answer key then please download from the given attachment and for more details check UGC website.

Download NET Papers:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET anwerkey_paperI.pdf(29.4 KB, 462 views)
File Type: pdf NET Economics 2.pdf(24.0 KB, 289 views)
File Type: pdf NET Economics 3.pdf(24.9 KB, 218 views)
15th December 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Answer key of UGC NET June answer key of paper I, II and III of economics

Ans key paper 3 economic
4th January 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

WHO AMONG THE FOLLOWING ATTEMPTED TO MURDER AKBAR?
(A) ATKA KHAN
(B) MUNIM KHAN
(C) ADHAM KHAN
(D) mULLA PIR MUHARMMAD
19th April 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

please send me answer keys for economics paper 1,2,&3 net exam from 2009 june to 2011december. my email I'd [email protected]. - Suvarna h m
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?