4th July 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to egt a seat after scoring 9019 rank in PGECET?

sir i get 9019 rank in pgecet if any chancess to got a seat plz tell me

29th November 2012, 02:43 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any chance to egt a seat after scoring 9019 rank in PGECET?

Hello,
I must congratulate that you got a nice rank in PGECET. The examination is meant for candidates who aspire to go for engineering. So you can get admissions in M.E. or M.Tech or M.Arch courses. The rank you have got has chances definitely to make it into a college. Chances of government colleges might be lower, but still you can chance at a popular private college. Ultimately make your target to seek a particular college which has fame in campus recruitment procedure. The course is expensive, so you need a job to complement it. You can take the seat allotment details for the second phase of counseling procedure(to end in November) from the website http://pgecet.apsche.ac.in. All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?