15th March 2012, 12:43 PM
meet2hp

Any chances of getting into IIT after scoring 529 in GATE(ME)?

I have scored 529 in GATE 2012(ME),Do I have chances of getting into IIT.If yes then which.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any NIT or IIT after scoring 3420 EE score and 529 in general category
  2. Am I eligible to join IIT Bangalore, Mumbai or any other NIT colleges after scoring a GATE score of 529? List of colleges?
  3. What are the chances of getting IIT after scoring 30.33 marks?
  4. What are my chance of making into IIT after scoring 163 marks in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What aer the chances to get a seat in IIT after scoring 16003 in IIT JEE in general category?
  6. Chances of getting IIT and NIT after scoring 4527 in GATE Mechanical with 95.9 percentile
  7. What are the chances of getting a seat in IIT after scoring 16003 rank in IIT in General Category?
  8. Can I get admission in a good MBA institute after scoring 529.5 in MAT Dec
  9. How should I get admission in IIT after scoring 1535 rank in civil in GATE?
  10. Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?
  11. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Any chance to get a seat in IIT or NIT after scoring 32 marks in GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any chance to be selected in IIT and NIT after scoring 45/100
  14. Is there any chance to get admission in any NIIT/IIT college after scoring 198 in GATE
  15. What are the chances to get IIT/NIT after scoring 47.33 marks with 525 GATE score and 3380 AIR?
  16. Chances to crack JEE Main & Advanced and study in IIT/NIT if taking classes of Aakash Institute? -- [New]
  17. Which new IITs will be offering M.Tech programme this year on the basis of GATE score?
  18. Chances of getting an interview/written test call from IIT Delhi for Design or Thermal Engineering after scoring 702 in GATE(Mechanical) with 269 rank?
30th March 2013, 12:25 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Post Re: Any chances of getting into IIT after scoring 529 in GATE(ME)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meet2hp View Post
I have scored 529 in GATE 2012(ME),Do I have chances of getting into IIT.If yes then which.
Hello,

GATE exam is exam conducted by IITs in order to get admission at IITs and NITs. If you want to get into these colleges, then you have to attain a good score of above 600--750, then only you will get a chance, buddy.

For your score of 529, you may get good colleges or NITs, you may apply to them, go for spot counselling also.

>>You may apply to various NITs like:-

NIT Durgapur

NIT Silchar

NIT Rourkela

NIT Jamshedpur

NIT Agartala

NIT Hamirpur

NIT Trichy

Also, you may apply to various private colleges like:-

IIIT Hyderabad

IIIT bangalore

SRM university

VIT University

They also take candidates based on GATE Score, all the best, you may get some good colleges with stipend of Rs 8000/- per month.

Good Luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?