20th June 2011, 08:28 PM
nishathomas

Any courses that could help me to work as QC in Pharma companies and Good industry? Courses for working as environmental supervisor in Petroleum industry?

I ve completed M.sc and i would like to continue my studies. I want to know is there any courses that help me to work as QC in pharma companies and food industry and courses for working as environmental supervisor in petrolium industry. Please help me

12th December 2011, 07:49 PM
aman_l

Default Re: Any courses that could help me to work as QC in Pharma companies and Good industry? Courses for working as environmental supervisor in Petroleum industry?

You can pursue Healthcare Quality Management course by Apollo Medvarsity which is the only course in the country on this subject. Its in consultation with someone who formulated policies for NABH.

You can also think of Pharmacovigilance course. That will be more specific and should help. To get more details call on +91 9501055110.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?