5th June 2011, 05:30 PM
vishalbhau

Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?

Sir,
I want to know about B.Com admission at symbiosis. Is there any entrance exam to be needed? How I can get the admission forms? Can I apply online for that? what is the last date for admission? What is the fee structure?
wat is d cut off for b com admssn at symbiosis...minimum % requrd??? for 2011
my % is 70 can i get admission in symbiosis for b.com?
reply fast and must

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  5. How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?
  6. Date of admission for B.Com in Symbiosis? Is there any entrance test for TAT?
  7. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU?
  8. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  9. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  10. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  12. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?
  13. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  15. Procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School? Date of entrance exam fee structure details? -- [New]
  16. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Fee structure of it and the last date of admission?
  17. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
27th June 2011, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?

Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
1st September 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?

ANY ENTRANCE EXAM TO GET ADMISSION IN SYMBIOSYS PUNE
24th November 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

I have done my engineering in mechanical. which would be the best course i would prefer??
9th January 2012, 02:52 PM

I want to know about B.Com admission at symbiosis. Is there any entrance exam to be needed? How I can get the admission forms? Can I apply online for that? what is the last date for admission? What is the fee structure?
reply fast and must[/QUOTE] kindly reply
8th March 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i am appearing for 12th exam currently and want to know what is minimum cut of for admission in b.com? and what is its admission and its fee structure? and can i apply online to get admission, what is the last date of fill up forum of b.com
24th March 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

[email protected];I want to know about B.Com admission at symbiosis. Is there any entrance exam to be needed? How I can get the admission forms? Can I apply online for that? what is the last date for admission? What is the fee structure?
my % is 65 can i get admission in symbiosis for b.com?
if u hlep me out in this its so greatfull of u
9th April 2012, 08:48 PM
Dimple Kochhar

Red face Re: Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?

Sir,
wat is d cut off for b com admssn at symbiosis...minimum % requrd???
Please reply fast.
13th May 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
wat is d cut off for b com admssn at symbiosis...minimum % requrd???
Please reply fast.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/any-entrance-exam-needed-get-admission-symbiosis-b-com-possible-apply-online-date-admission-fee-structure-205316.html#ixzz1uku6H7hr
21st May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know about B.Com admission at
symbiosis. Is there any entrance exam to be
needed? How I can get the admission forms? Can
I apply online for that? what is the last date for
addmission? What is the fee structure? wat is d cut off for b com addmission at
symbiosis...minimum % requrd? my % is 66 can i get addmission..?? and which subjects marks are more important for addmission...
Myself Rohit prasad
Email id [email protected]
21st May 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know about B.Com admission at
symbiosis. Is there any entrance exam to be
needed? How I can get the admission forms? Can
I apply online for that? what is the last date for
addmission? What is the fee structure? wat is d cut off for b com addmission at
symbiosis...minimum % requrd? my % is 66 can i get addmission..?? and which subjects marks are more important for addmission...
29th May 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

please infrm me the procesor % documents required to take admission in symbiosis pune? is there any entrance fr b.com?
i m jyotna mahajan passed 12th cbse commerce 2011-2012 frm nagpur and secured 93.8% n top in my school. so am i eligible for admission plz reply.........my e mail is [email protected]
4th January 2013, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

How do we get admission for b.com in symbiosis pune! please tell the details which includes cutoff marks form fill up procedure and other formalities! Send me a reply at [email protected]
21st March 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalbhau View Post
Sir,
reply fast and must
.provide me with necessary instruction regarding B.com....
1st April 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How do I get application form of b.com hons in symbiosis ?
26th May 2013, 11:56 PM
Chaitra P

Sir please please please tel me about admissions for b.com hons in pune symbiosis at the earliest possible...... i am trying very hard to know details. please do tell me. or please mail to my account [email protected]
7th June 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

IS there any entrance exam for B.Com? If its needed than please reply on net?
Aarzoo Insan
22nd February 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 12th,,, i aspire 2 complete my bachelors from symbiosis.....can u help me out wi d procedure of filling d forms....... along wid entrance details.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?