27th April 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Any institute to do CS+B.Com together?

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!! sir i jst wnt 2 ask dat i ve jst nw gvn 12th exam cbse board frm commerce maths....is dre ny colleg or intitute for dng cs+bcom together in ny state.....................hope 4 a quick n favourable response??????????????

30th September 2011, 10:17 PM
jishamenon2011

Default Re: Any institute to do CS+B.Com together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi!!!!!!!!!!!!! sir i jst wnt 2 ask dat i ve jst nw gvn 12th exam cbse board frm commerce maths....is dre ny colleg or intitute for dng cs+bcom together in ny state.....................hope 4 a quick n favourable response??????????????
sorry dear there is no such institutes which offer both together at a time you have take up both separately.well you can opt for b.com and cs at a time but separately.you have to pass10+2 examination or are appearing in 12th class examination are eligible for admission to Foundation Programme. Graduates are exempted from Foundation Programme and are eligible for admission to Executive Programme straight away. Admission is open throughout the year and on-line admission is also available.
15th October 2011, 03:45 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any institute to do CS+B.Com together?

sorry dear there is no such institutes which offer both together at a time you have take up both separately.well you can opt for b.com and cs at a time but separately.you have to pass10+2 examination or are appearing in 12th class examination are eligible for admission to Foundation Programme. Graduates are exempted from Foundation Programme and are eligible for admission to Executive Programme straight away. Admission is open throughout the year and on-line admission is also available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?