26th August 2010, 01:19 PM
sanyogitasharma

Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience

respected sir ,
i m 33 years old marrid. woman.i have Ph.D. in chemistry in 1999.now i want to do the job but i have no experience in any field.job is my nessecity at this time.i m in agra.i want to do any work.pls suggest me what i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Part time PhD in Chemistry program for an experience holder in India?
  2. How to study PhD in Analytical Chemistry being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate with 2 years of experience?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?
  4. Procedure to study regular PhD for 36 years old married woman who has done distance PG in Applied Psychology?
  5. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Chemistry for a Lecturer who has 12 years of experience?
  7. Can a PG Diploma holder having 15 years experience do PhD?
  8. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  9. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP
  10. What course can I do being 36 years old married woman and Political Science graduate?
  11. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  12. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  13. How can I prepare for bank jobs like bank PO? I am a graduate(married) woman
  14. Can a 22 years old married woman having 50% marks in graduation, apply for Army?
  15. Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  16. Any government jobs in any government department? I am a DME Holder and aged 39 years
  17. How may I become a psychologist? I am a 25 years old married woman and having graduation in science
  18. Government jobs for 41 years old male having 15 years of experience in medical field after B.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
26th August 2010, 03:40 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience

hi,
there will be many colleges which will be ready to offer you job on basis of your phd,
apply for the colleges which vacancies
all the best
26th August 2010, 09:13 PM
KHAN20

Default Re: Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience

dear friend
i think u can try for teaching profession or u may join many reputed company like ongc,oil,hpl,iocl etc.
good luck.
9th September 2010, 08:59 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

you have a degree of Phd that is a gold. you can get jobs in number of places.I am

giving the name of some of places.

1.As a lecturer in a college

2.HOD of chemistry department in a prestigious school.

3.You can join various company as a chemist.Name of some company is as follows:

a) Asian paint

b)ACC cement

C) Birla cement

d)Paper factory

e) Sugar meal

Best wishes for your future.
8th November 2010, 11:29 AM
megha ram singh

Red face Re: Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience

You are having your Ph.D. in chemistry, for you there are many options like

you can join as a lecturer in any college,

you can apply in indusrties like, HP,Bharat petroleum, Reliance Petrochemicals,etc.

or you can join CBI also, you can go in the field of investigation.

you are having many options, you can choose any one..all the best..
19th May 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing phd in chemistry 1and half year is complete, what is career scope
19th May 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

iam persuing phd in chemistry, 1and half year is completed ,what is my career scope
2nd July 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am persuing phd in chemistry 1and half year is complete, what is career scope
it is not how many years u completed,
with howmany papers u [ublished how munch knowledge u have.
scope is directly prportional to ur knowledge...
dont think abt future now..
keep wprking
30th September 2011, 09:38 PM
ANKIT050

Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience

You are having your Ph.D. in chemistry, for you there are many options like

you can join as a lecturer in any college,

you can apply in indusrties like, HP,Bharat petroleum, Reliance Petrochemicals,etc.

or you can join CBI also, you can go in the field of investigation.

you are having many options, you can choose any one..all the best..

thanking you
15th October 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have phd in chemistry obtained recently (2011). Sir, please suggest me job options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?