24th February 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Any institute in Indian offering Certificate or Diploma course for Shipbuilding Alignments with Optical Instruments?

Is there any instiute in india, which offers certificate or diploma course for ship building alignments with optical instruments?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for Shipbuilding engineering course? What are the career options available after doing 4 years diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering Course?
  2. What are the courses available after Diploma in Ship Building?
  3. Can I do B.E external or correspondence after completing 4 years diploma in shipbuilding engineering course? Which are the reputed institutes?
  4. List of 1 year courses with low cost to do after completion of 1st year BA?
  5. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What is the career option available after completing 4 years diploma in Shipbuilding?
  7. Diploma or certificate courses offered by Indian Statistical Institute of Chennai?
  8. List of short term courses in Hyderabad to get a job in Power Plants?
  9. MBA or M.Tech: Better course for jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course?
  11. Re: Diploma certificate awarded by Arunachal University is a 2 year Diploma certificate or 3 year Diploma certificate? -- [New]
  12. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  13. How to get the post graduation diploma certificate if I haven't received it from the institute?
  14. Job opportunities in Hardware and Software field for M.Tech(Digital Systems & Computer Electronics) student?
  15. List of good colleges to do M.Tech in IT/Computer Science after Msc IT in Bathinda?
  16. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  17. What to do after completion of BBA? Which Entrance Exams I need to give for MBA?
  18. Can i join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma certificate and relation certificate?
26th March 2011, 12:28 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any institute in Indian offering Certificate or Diploma course for Shipbuilding Alignments with Optical Instruments?

Hello,

According to my knowledge, following institute in India offering Certificate or Diploma course for Shipbuilding Alignments with Optical Instruments are as shown: -

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (West Bengal)
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
4. Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
5. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Safdarjung Airport (New Delhi)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna (Bihar)
7. Institute of Aviation Technology, Bahadurgarh, Haryana
8. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Defence Colony, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
9. Hindustan Electronics Academy, Cambridge Road, Ulsoor (Bangalore)
10. Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
etc.

Good Luck & Best Wishes
20th February 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any institute in Indian offering Certificate or Diploma course for Shipbuilding Alignments with Optical Instruments?

I am looking for instrumentation jobs and I am a diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering what are the value added courses I can pursue and please suggest some recognised institutions that offer this type of courses in Chennai. My E.mail Id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?