14th October 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of BBA? Which Entrance Exams I need to give for MBA?

i m joining bba tell me about what to do after bba.i mean to say which will entrance test must be givin for mba.

20th October 2011, 06:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of BBA? Which Entrance Exams I need to give for MBA?

You can join for MBA after completing your BBA course. The minimum eligibility for applying for MBA is a graduation in any discipline. You need to secure 50% of marks in the graduation level. You should be a minimum of 21 years for attending the MBA course. You need to attend the CAT/MAT exam for applying for the MBA course.
12th December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after completion of BBA? Which Entrance Exams I need to give for MBA?

Is an entrance exams are easy in mba?
14th December 2011, 12:18 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do after completion of BBA? Which Entrance Exams I need to give for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m joining bba tell me about what to do after bba.i mean to say which will entrance test must be givin for mba.
HI,
There are many entrance exam after B.B.A for admissions in M.B.A.
For admissions in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like C.A.T,
M.A.T etc.

There are many top college in India offering M.B.A course are:-

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Indian Institute of Management Shillong
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi
Indian Institute of Management Raipur
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur

GOOD LUCK!
7th January 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

im doing bmm nd i wnt to pursue my carrer in mba(marketing or hr) pls tell me what are the procedure i mean like which entrance exam n frm ver n which coll are n hw much fees.
27th November 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

what is basic importance of doing MBA
28th November 2012, 04:14 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Well there are plenty of entrance exams that you can give after completing BBA. Your first need to decide in which college would you like to pursue Master of Business Administration.

Because depending on the college you will have to select the entrance exam. The first choice generally is Indian Institute of Management (IIM). Every MBA candidates aspires to pursue this post graduation course in one of the IIMs.

The procedure of admission in IIM is difficut. First you will have to appear for entrance exam known as Common Admission Test. Please remember that if you want admission is IIM then you must appear for CAT entrance exam.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream.

2. At least 50 percent marks.

3. SC/ST need 45 percent marks.

If meet the criteria mentioned above then you can apply for the Common Admission Test. Once you have cleared it, apply for the IIMs of your choice and wait for the reply. Then they will call you for group discussion as well interview before giving you admission.

In case you fail to get admission through CAT or do not have enough marks in graduation to apply for CAT then the best choice for you would be Management Aptitude Test. Conducted four times a year MAT is a very popular MBA entrance exam.

The reason is that there is no percentage criteria to appear for MAT entrance exam. If you have completed graduation then feel free to apply for it. There are plenty of colleges in India that accepts the MAT score for admission.

If you want admission is foreign university then appear for the entrance exam known as GMAT. Not just Indian universities but several foreign universities that offer admission for MBA also accepts the GMAT score of the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?