3rd May 2012, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Any polytechnic college which I can get after passing 12th affiliated by AICTE?

after 12th joining any polytechnic college affiliated by aicte without any entrance exam

3rd May 2012, 08:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any polytechnic college which I can get after passing 12th affiliated by AICTE?

To join any polytechnic college you will need to appear for the entrance exam. Since you have passed 12th it will be more advisable to take up graduation course. If you are plan to go for B.Tech then you will need to take the engineering entrance exam. You also have options like BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.A. Choose the course which will help you to make a career of your choice.
28th May 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any polytechnic college which I can get after passing 12th affiliated by AICTE?

IS THERE ANY EXAM FOR APPLYING IN DIPLOMA COURSES AFTER PLUS TWO?
3rd June 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Iam a plustwo commerce student and my mark is 65 % and i wich course will select in poly technic college and it's auther deatils.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?