13th October 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Any possibility to study aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C engineering?

sir . I am complèted my diploma in E&C engg.now i'm intersted in doing B. E in aéronautical engg is thérè any possibilities like that.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  7. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  8. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Possibility to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical and Electronics student?
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
14th May 2016, 01:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any possibility to study aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C engineering?

No, it is not possible to study Aeronautical Engineeirng after completiong your Diploma in E&C engineering. To be eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering course, you must have completed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering.

So, being a Diploma holder in E&C engineering, you are not eligible to do Aeronautical Engineeirng course.
15th May 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any possibility to study aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir . I am complèted my diploma in E&C engg.now i'm intersted in doing B. E in aéronautical engg is thérè any possibilities like that.
Yes of course you can pursue a degree in aeronautical engineering after your diploma but u'll start from the basics in that. There are few universities which provides a degree after diploma such as University of Jammu, Lovely Professional University and Tezpur University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?