26th October 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

i want to join aeronautical engg. after completed diploma in computer engineering.what about the fees of aeronautical engg.and how to apply for it .what opportunities are present after completing aeronautical engg. i am kindly requested about this confusion and hope you will show my way for my dream come out true.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  4. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  8. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  15. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  16. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma?
  17. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  18. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
31st May 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

any jobs after compliting diploma of aeronautics?
5th June 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

can i get admission to aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering
25th June 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

how to join aeronautical engg after diploma in cse
30th October 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

how to join aeronautical engg, after complting my diploma in cse
17th June 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for aeronatical engg,after diploma it is possible
4th March 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm in my last year of diploma in computer engineering & I wana do my degree in aeronautics engineering is it possible its my dream wish
Plz help
6th March 2016, 10:41 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> First , you need to decide which college you are interested to do aeronautical engineering because each college has different criteria like conducting entrance exams for lateral entry whereas some colleges directly permit by getting donation .
-> If you wish to do aeronautical in your state itself , entrance exam will be there .Appear in that exam and secure decent rank to get admission in reputated college .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?