9th June 2010, 06:27 PM
prabodh.

Any professional course in Singapore which assures 100% Job guarantee?

I am done with engineering in mechanical stream. i want to do any professional course in Singapore which assure 100% job gurantee in Singapore. IT is my first preferance.

7th August 2011, 11:20 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any professional course in Singapore which assures 100% Job guarantee?

DME is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. It is one of the 3 Year Course . Contents are Common for the Dare , DBEN and DMRO Courses . After Two year you can have learning on Building a Solid Foundation , and Different Things which are Given below .

You can also Expand your selve further with Diploma + Programmes to have Additional Qualification. But as you have Engineering Degee you don't need such kind of Course but still i have fetch you whatever i knew. So its your option what you want to do in Future. You can apply for Jobs available there and according to the Interview if you get selected then you will be called for Job.
7th August 2011, 11:30 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Any professional course in Singapore which assures 100% Job guarantee?

DME is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
It is one of the 3 Year Course .
Contents are Common for the Dare , DBEN and DMRO Courses.

After Two year you can have learning on Building a Solid Foundation , and Different Things like:-

**PRECISION ENGINEERING.

**SYSTEM ENGINEERING.

**RESORT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT.

**MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY.

**AERONAUTICAL TECHNOLOGY.

ALL THE BEST!

**PRODUCT REALIGATION.
5th October 2011, 12:47 PM
MADHURIMA SINGH06

Is there any course available for libraray science in singapore????
15th September 2012, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my B.E Mechanical Engineering can u tell me any one year course which assures job and the eligibility.
27th September 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

HAi,y
I am Sasikala. I am working now. I have Completed my B.tech (IT). Which area is best for me? Which university is best? What are the procedure for study MS? If we get good marks means any scholarship is available for colleges? how about job vacancies?
28th February 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed B.TECH Information Technology in Anna University, India and have 4 years of experience in IT industry as a Software Engineer. Now I would like to go for a higher studies. Could you please suggest me any courses which assures 100% job guarantee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?