1st March 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?

Hi am a B.E cse student of 2010.still not getting job i had trained in dotnet some what.what i felt is by that i cant get a job in dotnet.so i want to do PG in engineering in singapore.my fiancy is there in singapore. i wish to settle there.pls help me..which course should i pick for M.E in enginering? in which university i should do it in singapore?pls help me. what can i do now?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  2. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  3. Which are the universities providing M.Tech in Singapore?
  4. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  5. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  6. Last year cutoff of Poddar College in F.Y.B.Com?
  7. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  8. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to work as a teacher in Singapore after M.A English Degree?
  10. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  11. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  12. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  13. Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore if had many backlogs? -- [New]
  14. How to work as a Dentist in Singapore?
  15. As a Dentist what should I do to work in Singapore?
  16. How to work in Singapore after completing BCA with 80%
  17. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  18. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
1st August 2016, 12:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?

You should go for the course in which you are interested. Since you are interested in IT field, so pursuing M.E. in the field of computer science or IT related field will be a good option. You should go for the course in which you have interest and comfortable with the fundamentals of the course. The universities which are good places to study are :-

- NUS
- NTU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?