9th February 2012, 09:00 PM
cherupalathil

Any universities in India to do Ph.D in Education as part time? What is the admission procedure?

I would like to do Phd. in Education as part time in any of the Universities in India.Please let me know about the Universities and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  3. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Physical Education program
  4. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata? -- [New]
  5. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Physics in India?
  6. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  7. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  8. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Urdu Language in India?
  9. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  10. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  11. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  12. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  14. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  15. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  16. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
27th August 2012, 07:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any universities in India to do Ph.D in Education as part time? What is the admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherupalathil View Post
I would like to do Phd. in Education as part time in any of the Universities in India.Please let me know about the Universities and admission procedure.
The National University of Educational Planning and Administration, offers Part Time Phd program in Education. Candidate seeking for admission to the program, must have completed the Masters Degree in Social Sciences and allied disciplines from a recognized University, with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks [50% for SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disabilities].

Candidate should also meet the following criteria:
  • Currently, should be in full-time employment.
  • Should be a senior level educational functionary with a minimum of five years work experience in teaching or in educational planning and administration.
Scholars admitted to the part-time Phd program are expected to complete one year course work before confirmation of their Phd registration. However,a part-time Phd scholar would be eligible for submission of his/her Phd thesis after a minimum period of four years from the date of registration for the Phd program.

The Prospectus can be downloaded from our website:www.nuepa.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?