12th September 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in B.Ed college in AP after pursuing M.A education from UP?

Dear Sir,

I am the person who is pursuing MA (Education) from UTTAR PRADESH from an UGC recognised university. Is am I eligible to work as a lecturer in BEd colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Is i'm eligible to do M.Phill or PHd in Education. Hence i request you to send me the details of above course to the mail address [email protected]

27th February 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in B.Ed college in AP after pursuing M.A education from UP?

i want some ssc important questions of all subjects will u please help me
4th March 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in B.Ed college in AP after pursuing M.A education from UP?

I was completed MA philosophy BEd can i elgible for be.d lecturer in philosophy subject
17th August 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

For become bed college lecturer which subjects compulsory for doing pg other than education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?