9th September 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Apart from Electronics which branch one can opt in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics?

I am Anirudh. Now, I am studying Diploma in Electronics Engineering final year. Should I know that which courses are available to me in B.Tech through lateral entry examination? Which branch would be best for me apart from Electronics?

15th September 2019, 04:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from Electronics which branch one can opt in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics?

Candidates who have done diploma in engineering can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission directly in second year of engineering. You must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma in engineering to apply for LEET exam.

Every state technical board conducts LEET exam for diploma candidates. You can apply for it and clear it with good rank to get admission in desired college and stream. Apart from electronics, you can select Computer Science, Electrical engineering or Aeronautical engineering.
15th September 2019, 05:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from Electronics which branch one can opt in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics?

Diploma in Electronics candidate can select any stream from given below options:

1. Electronics and Communication Engineering.

2. Electrical Engineering.

3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

4. Computer Science Engineering.

5. Information Technology.

You can apply for LEET exam if you have minimum of 60% marks in diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?