17th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

I was finished my diploma course at 2009 i finished Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engg
Now I want to do PG Diploma So what can i do??? If i will do means what dept i will select in PG diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  2. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  4. How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication
  5. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  6. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  7. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education? -- [New]
  11. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  12. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Which course should I take after finishing diploma in electronics and communication with 75% aggregate?
  14. Which college is the best to do Aeronautical Engineering after finishing diploma in Electronics and Communication from Bangalore?
  15. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  18. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
5th July 2012, 11:39 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

You have made right choice by opting for PG course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering. I say that because even though there is scope for good jobs after the diploma courses, the chances of getting higher post is less likely.

The best option for Diploma students which I would also recommend to you is pursue B.Tech degree in the same course. All diploma students need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) exam. If passed successfully, this would give you entry in the second year of B.Tech.

The requirements for LEET exam are following:

Your age should not be more than 28 to appear in LEET exam

You should get at least 60 per cent marks in the diploma course.

There are several colleges that reserve some seats for the diploma students therefore if you manage to pass the LEET exam and gets a degree in B.Tech, your chances of good job in core companies and IT companies.

Other option for you is several short term courses with good job prospects. Such courses are:

PCB Designing

Robotics courses

Industrial Automation

Networking courses

VLSI Testing

Real time Distributed Systems

Fibre Optic Technology

Circuit Designing

Best institutes for short term courses are NIIT, CADD, APTECH, IIHT etc

Now I should also mention to you that several organizations and companies do give jobs to Diploma Holders in ECE. There companies include

DRDO

ISRO

IBM

SAMSUNG

Sony

AMD
19th July 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Dear sir ,

Can you tell me which is better to persue b.sc ( non - med ) or diploma in E n C ... As for as the scope is concerned ?

Plz reply me ...my ID is [email protected]
thanx
22nd November 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
i have completed diploma in power electronics(with PG).can you tell me which course is better to future.
30th April 2013, 04:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can try for courses like Post Graduate Diploma in Electronics Engineering. Post Graduate Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication is also suitable. Post Graduate Diploma in Electronic Media is another distinct course. You can also try for engineering degree in E & C. Lateral entry admissions allow you to join 2nd year of engineering degree.
3rd September 2013, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,

I have complted my diploma in electronics and telecommunication in 2007 and i have a 5 years of experience in Telecom domain,can i able to do PG diplamo in telecom? please suggest me sir which course is good and which one is eleigible to do?
1st July 2017, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have complete my diploma in electronics and communication. Can I do PG diploma, if yes plss suggest some college&university for that course?

?
21st October 2021, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed my diploma in Electronics and also joined Btech,but I got discontinued due to some issues,,I couldn't complete the course right now after 3 years of gap,and now I want to go for B.ed,do I have any chance sir? Or else any other option for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?