5th February 2018, 08:39 AM
snehaja 225

Which area of Railway can a female candidate apply for a job pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Sir, I am pursuing 4 year B.Tech under Computer Science and Engineering. Am I eligible for railway jobs? May I know the areas of Railway where am I eligible? And if in any areas I'm eligible than how and when to apply for it? Will there be any entrance exam exam also?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  2. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  3. M.tech/MS without any entrance exam
  4. Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  5. Can I get job in Indian Railway within 5 months if secured 63% in 12th being a female candidate?
  6. What are the jobs available for computer science engineers in Indian Railways?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for railway job after completion of B.E degree in second class?
  8. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  9. Can I apply for a good railway job after completing graduation with computer science honors?
  10. Procedure to apply for Army as female officer after completion of diploma in computer science?
  11. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scholarships available to study BTech for female candidate? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for any job in computer science and engineering in Railway Board? I am a student of 4th year computer science and engineering
  14. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  15. Can a candidate of B.Tech in CSE apply for Job in NTPC?
  16. How to apply for Crime Branch Exams and Railway Exams being a Diploma holder in Computer Science and pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  17. Can a Female candidate apply for NDA exam while pursuing B.Sc 2nd year?
  18. Can I apply for any good railway job after completing my graduation with computer science honors? What is the preparation required?
10th May 2018, 08:19 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Which area of Railway can a female candidate apply for a job pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snehaja 225 View Post
Sir, I am pursuing 4 year B.Tech under Computer Science and Engineering. Am I eligible for railway jobs? May I know the areas of Railway where am I eligible? And if in any areas I'm eligible than how and when to apply for it? Will there be any entrance exam exam also?
There are different jobs in Railway in which you can apply. Being a B.Tech Graduate, you can apply to any railway job whose educational qualification is Graduation.

If you go for the specific job as per your Educational qualification, then you can apply SSE (Senior Section Engineer) post, whose notification is released by different RRB as per their need.

Apart from the job of SSE, there are following posts for which you can apply
:
>> ASM (Assistant Station Master)

>> TA (Traffic Apprentice)

>> LP (Loco Pilot)

>> GG (Good Guard)

>> Store Manager/Store keeper

etc.

Recruitement for above said posts are conducted by different RRBs. You should keep visiting the official of RRB of your zone for information on ongoing recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?