16th January 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Army wing syllabus for NDA exam? Can Arts students apply for it?

I have completed my intermediate from Arts stream. Can I apply for NDA examination? Can I have the syllabus of Army and Air Force wing? What is the passing criteria of this exam?

22nd January 2019, 01:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Army wing syllabus for NDA exam? Can Arts students apply for it?

NDA is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The examination is conducted for selection in Army, Air Force, and Navy.

For recruitment in Indian Army candidates passed or pursuing 12th from any recognised board are eligible to appear for the examination.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear for the examination.

Examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd January 2019, 04:26 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know is that having completed your intermediate studies in Arts stream, you are eligible for joining only the Indian Army wing of NDA ( National Defence Academy) as for other two wings a candidate is required to have completed his/her intermediate degree course in Science stream with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects.

Apart from the educational qualification, you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years to be eligible for appearing in the NDA entrance examination held twice every year by UPSC.

Further, for getting full details regarding the syllabus and selection procedure for NDA entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
20th August 2021, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Is the syllabus of Indian army wing and Navy or Air force wing are same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?