25th December 2011, 04:13 PM
ssc16

Are students of commerce and arts eligible for Indian Army Wing? Is there any separate question paper? What is the vision eligibility in Army Wing?

Sir,
I want to ask you that students of commerce and arts are eligible for INDIAN ARMY WING or not?
Is their any separate question papers for them?if yes then please provide me with the blueprint.
What is the vision eligibility in the ARMY WING?

I am very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

SURENDRA

26th December 2011, 10:49 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Are students of commerce and arts eligible for Indian Army Wing? Is there any separate question paper? What is the vision eligibility in Army Wing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssc16 View Post
Sir,
I want to ask you that students of commerce and arts are eligible for INDIAN ARMY WING or not?
Is their any separate question papers for them?if yes then please provide me with the blueprint.
What is the vision eligibility in the ARMY WING?

I am very thankful to you for this act of kindness.SURENDRA

Yes the students of commerce and arts are eligible to join Indian Army as an officer. After 10+2 they can join Indian Army through entry scheme National defence academy and after graduation through combined defence service examination. The detailed eligibility criteria of both the entry scheme is given below:

National Defence Academy
The NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this exam a candidate should be 10+2 pass and if he is applying for the Indian Air force and Navy he should have physics and Maths at 10+2.
Those appeared in the 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for this exam.

Age Limit
For the NDA exam a candidate age should be between 16.5 19 years.

Candidates who passed in the National defence academy examination are called for the SSB interview. Candidates who qualify in the SSB exam and the interview are only called for the training.

Combined Defence Service

You can also apply for the Indian Army through combined defence service examination. This examination is also conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.
To apply for this examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university.
Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination. It should be note that candidates who are applying for the Indian Air force and Navy should have physics and maths at 10+2 level.

Age Limit
Indian Military Academy 19-23 Years
Air Force Academy 19-23 Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years

For more information on Combined defence service examination and National defence service examination you can also visit at the below web site

www.upsc.gov.in
26th December 2011, 01:26 PM
Hours

Default Re: Are students of commerce and arts eligible for Indian Army Wing? Is there any separate question paper? What is the vision eligibility in Army Wing?

yes the commerce and art student can go for ARMY.

They have to apply for the CDSE examination.

ELIGIBLITY FOR CDSE.

• Unmarried Male Candidates
• Age : 19 to 23 Years- ( Age limit may vary for Army -Navy and Air Force)
• Graduate in any discipline for Army
• Should be a citizen of India.
• Physically fit.

CDSE selection process is of 3 stages:
1. Written Exam
2. SSB(Services Selection Board) Interview
3. Medical Test

It is conduct twice in a year
govt publish their vacancy in employment newspaper
(comes weekly)and other newspapers.
Read them regularly

FOR MORE INFO VISIT-www.upsc.gov.in
26th December 2011, 02:43 PM
yashsmile

Default Re: Are students of commerce and arts eligible for Indian Army Wing? Is there any separate question paper? What is the vision eligibility in Army Wing?

hello sir i m from udaipur rajasthan my height is 167cms can i join army as an officer
8th January 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of 12th my left eye vision is 2.00 but my is perfact 6/6 then can applyfor NDA
and i have small operation in my stomach of apendix but now its perfact it was happen before 4 years
10th January 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have a question. I am a girl and I have spectatles of -2.5 and -2.75 in right and left eye respectively. Can I become an army officer in such conditions. Also I want to know on whivh stream to go that is Science,Commerce or Arts or anything else. I also want to know the eligibilities for becoming an girl Indian army officer and can a girl become an Army Chief Marshal and can a girl IAS officer become an army chief marshal.THANK YOU.
30th November 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my self pratibha my right eye cataract very small point started now can i elible for upsc exam in ponit of ias,ips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?