11th November 2018, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

An Arts candidate can apply for RTO entrance exam?

My name is Yasir and currently I'm studying BA English 3rd year. So am I eligible for applying RTO exam? Or, do I need to wait and completed my final years as well?

31st January 2023, 05:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: An Arts candidate can apply for RTO entrance exam?

The recruitment as RTO is offered after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by State PCS.

The required educational qualification to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit varies with PCS.

You, can appear for the examination after completing the bachelor degree.
5th February 2023, 01:57 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: An Arts candidate can apply for RTO entrance exam?

An Arts candidate, who has studied subjects such as history, literature, and social sciences, may not be directly eligible to apply for an entrance exam for the Regional Transport Office (RTO). RTO exams are typically aimed at testing technical knowledge and skills related to the operation and regulation of vehicles, such as the issuance of driving licenses and registration of vehicles.

Therefore, it is unlikely that an Arts candidate would possess the necessary technical knowledge and skills to pass the RTO entrance exam. However, this does not mean that an Arts candidate cannot pursue a career in the RTO. There may be administrative or support roles within the RTO that an Arts candidate may be eligible for, such as a clerk or an administrative assistant.

In such cases, the eligibility requirements and the selection process may be different from the RTO entrance exam, and could include aptitude tests, written exams, and personal interviews. Additionally, different RTOs may have different eligibility requirements, so it is important to check the specific requirements of the RTO you are interested in.

In conclusion, an Arts candidate may not be directly eligible to apply for an RTO entrance exam, but there may be other opportunities within the RTO that an Arts candidate can pursue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?