22nd August 2021, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Arts student can appear in NDA exam? Can Arts student attempt Maths paper?

Can i give nda exam..when I'm student of arts stream.. And second one question -Can i give mathematics paper too when I'm arts stream student.

25th August 2021, 12:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Arts student can appear in NDA exam? Can Arts student attempt Maths paper?

°°° NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in every year to recruit students for Indian defence.

Being an arts student, you are eligible to appear in this examination but you can just apply for Indian Army wing.

°°° Hence, you can apply for NDA exam but for the Indian Army wing and age should be between 16.5 to 19 years and there is no upper age relaxation to reserved category students.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.upsc.nic.in
25th August 2021, 12:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Arts student can appear in NDA exam? Can Arts student attempt Maths paper?

Candidates passed or pursuing in std 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear for NDA examination.

NDA examination is conducted in two stages. You are eligible for IMA only.

You have to appear in both Mathematics and General Awareness. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?