22nd August 2020, 03:04 PM
agnesjayanthi

Availability of courses to study about Geology and its course structure?

Respected Sir, I am a Computer Science Engineer and I want to do a course in Geology for my future field of work. Which course can I do at Master's level? How can I study Geology after Computer Science and what are the common subjects or topics relating to Computer Science and Geology?

16th September 2020, 12:07 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Availability of courses to study about Geology and its course structure?

Geology is a 3 year undergraduat program
The eligibility for this program is
Candidate must have studied PCM/PCB in 12 standard
Candidate must have passed 12 standard with minimum of 55%
The subjects in geology are physics geology and geomorphology structural geology , crystallography and mineral optics , Mineralogy , water petroleum and many more
So as you have studies science subjects in your 12 standard you will be eligible for this course
The admission is based on merit as well as entrance exam based so it depends on the uiversity
The fee structure rangers from 30 000 to 1.5 lakhs depending on private and government colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?