28th May 2011, 10:35 PM
sheetal42412yahoo.co.in

Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?

which college can provide me with a combination of english , economics as basic subjects and psycology as an optional subject ? like which course i should go for ..because i haven't taken maths in 11th and 12th ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  2. What are the optional subjects in 11th with Humanities?
  3. Can I study Economics Honours without Mathematics in 12th standard?
  4. Colleges in India offering combination of psychology, economics, sociology and marketing subjects in +2?
  5. Best possible subjects combination for me in graduation? I want to apply for IAS later
  6. Options available to me after 11th and 12th with Economics and Accounts as optional subjects?
  7. Which subject to choose after 10th exam?
  8. Can maths and english be chosen as optional subjects for B.Ed if candidate studied maths only till +2 and english till B.Com 2nd year?
  9. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  10. Which is better to study as an Optional subject among Maths, Economics and IP in 11th Commerce?
  11. Choosing right optional subjects for UPSC exam 2016
  12. Which subjects are best to take as optional subjects in graduation?
  13. Can I opt for Physics and Mechanical Engineering for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  15. Which subjects can AJ dental graduates opt to prepare for civil services exam? What can be the combination of subjects for optional subjects?
  16. What are the top 4 counting subjects in Economics Honors?
  17. Career options if I am good at english? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which subjects should I choose in 10+2 to become a CA? -- [New]
29th May 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?

can i have sum past papers for the custom officer exsam t whold be a big help for me.
30th May 2011, 07:16 PM
united india

Default Re: Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?

To study Economics in graduation level you need to have passed your 12th with maths as one of your subjects. Psychology is based on science and is different stream. However, some colleges do offer Human Psychology as an additional subjetc with Economics, because Economics and Human Psychology both relates with each other in terms of human behavior towards thier market surroundings .

List of some reputed colleges are :

Hans Raj College, Delhi
www.hansrajcollege.com

Hindu College, Delhi
www.hinducollege.org

Symbiosis College, Pune
www.siec.ac.in

Christ College, Bangalore
www.christcollege.edu

St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad

Sophia College, Mumbai

Stella Maris College, Chennai
www.stellamariscollege.org.

Miranda House, Delhi
www.mirandahouse.ac.in

Jesus & Mary College, Delhi
www.jmcdelhi.com

St.Joseph's College, Bangalore
www.sjc.ac.in

Queen Mary's College, Chennai
www.queenmarys.net

Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
www.mountcarmelcollegeblr.org

Presidency College, Kolkata
www.presidencycollegekolkata.org

Loyola College, Chennai
www.loyolacollege.edu

LSR College for Women, Delhi
www.lsrcollege.org
8th June 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

what can be my career options after taking economics and psychology (as an additional subject)as subjects ?
27th December 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What is carrier options after 12th Having Maths Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?