5th March 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Availability of Diploma and Graduate courses in Software Engineering?

Hi, I have completed my 10th and about to take admission in Intermediate. I want to become a Software Engineer so which are the Graduate courses available for this? And, which stream should I opt for my Intermediate to be eligible for those courses? Are there Diploma courses available which I can join directly after 10th?

19th May 2019, 02:59 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Availability of Diploma and Graduate courses in Software Engineering?

1)First to become a software engineer you will have to take up science in your 12 standard
2)In your 12 standard you will have to take up the combination of physics, chemistry and math .
The list of graduation program are
1)Computer programming
2)Program designing
3)Computer system analysis
4)Networking
5)Professional awareness
The diploma course you can join after 10 is diploma in computer engineering which will cover the basic of all computer program .
but it is better to take up the graduation course as it has many benefits in the future in the job prospectus also .
25th May 2019, 08:03 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Default Re: Availability of Diploma and Graduate courses in Software Engineering?

To become a software engineer after completion of 10th standard, you need to take PCM subjects in your intermediate i. e., Physics, chemistry and mathematics are compulsory subjects in your intermediate. After completion of 12th class you can apply for entrance exam like, EAMCET. After qualifying this exam you can get admission in engineering colleges based on merit list to pursue B. E/B. Tech.

Students have a four year software engineering course will typically have a similar 1st year of study as students of computer science, including classes such as :
1) Computer programming
2) program design
3) computer system analysis
4) fundamentals of hardware
5) networking
6) computer architecture
7) professional awareness

The diploma course you can join after 10th is diploma in computer science engineering which will cover the basic of all computer program. But it is better to take up the graduation course as it has many benefits in the future in the job prospects also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?