3rd October 2015, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Availability of forms in Kolkata for admission in Montessori for 2016 session

respected sir,
I want to know when are the admission forms for 2016 session.my son's age is now 3 years & 9 months want admission in Montessori in kolkata. kindly can you please provide me the details for this.
thanks & regards

3rd October 2015, 10:08 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of forms in Kolkata for admission in Montessori for 2016 session

Forms will available in online from the month of October 1st to 27th .

Registration will be done online and receipt of online registration form shall submitted in the school after 27th October.
3rd October 2015, 11:19 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Availability of forms in Kolkata for admission in Montessori for 2016 session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
I want to know when are the admission forms for 2016 session.my son's age is now 3 years & 9 months want admission in Montessori in kolkata. kindly can you please provide me the details for this.
thanks & regards
Forms for new session is available in all the leading Montessori center of Kolkata. So, what you need to do is that you can either personally visit the office and collect the form or you can fill online application form too. The choice is yours. All Montessori center of Kolkata will soon going to close admission before Puja Vacation. So, the last month for admission to any Montessori center of Kolkata is October 2015.

List of Top Montessori Center in kolkata are:
  • Mongrace Montessori House.
  • Tree House.
  • Miranda House.
  • Kidzee.
  • Roots to Wings.
  • Kangaroo Kidz.
  • I play I learn
  • Euro kids etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?