17th June 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Availability of government job exams for Diploma qualified candidates?

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering. Actually, I am not interested in technical field so I need to go for degree and I want to write government exams. So what to do now? Which are the government job exams that I can apply?

30th April 2023, 08:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government job exams for Diploma qualified candidates?

Candidates with diploma qualification are eligible to appear for various examination for recruitment in government jobs.

So, you can apply for recruitment as Junior Engineer in Indian Railways and Electricity and other departments for recruitment in government jobs.
30th April 2023, 09:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government job exams for Diploma qualified candidates?

Yes, you will be eligible to get job in various departments after diploma qualification. Candidates with diploma qualification are eligible to join Indian Railway, Electricity department, and other PSUs.

Entrance examination is conducted for the same and after qualifying in all the stages of the examination eligible for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?