15th June 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Future scope of Diploma of Ophthalmic Assistant course in future? How much salary can I expect?

Am doing diploma of ophthalmic assistant course(DOA) now. What future can i expect with this? Can i able to put a clinic? Because i'm married and i have two kids now. Im expecting to earn good salary at least so that it can help to take care of my two kids.

21st June 2016, 11:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future scope of Diploma of Ophthalmic Assistant course in future? How much salary can I expect?

Sorry to say this, you cannot start a clinic with diploma course. Those who have relevant experience of at least 4-5 years in ophthalmology can start their private eye clinic. For a fresher working under government hospitals can earn Rs.15000 to Rs.25000 per month. Private sectors offers very high pay salary for ophthalmologist which ranges from Rs.25000 to Rs.40000 per month.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?