15th August 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Availability of government jobs for 12th passed physically handicapped candidate

I have completed my 12th board exam and I'm 40% Physically Handicapped. What type of government jobs are available for me? How can I apply for those jobs? Please guide.

15th September 2018, 08:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs for 12th passed physically handicapped candidate

Yes, candidates who are physically handicapped are eligible to appear in various government recruitment entrance examination and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for selection.

You are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment in Indian Railway, SSC examination.
15th September 2018, 09:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs for 12th passed physically handicapped candidate

There is reservation for physically handicapped candidates to join government jobs.

So, if you belong to PH category than you must do the preparation for the entrance examination and qualify in it for the selection.

Candidates with 12th qualification are eligible for recruitment in SSC, Railway, Post Office, Teacher etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?