27th August 2019, 07:49 PM
Indulatha

Availability of government jobs with B.Sc Agriculture and what to study further?

Myself Hema, I am studying 4th semester of B.Sc Agriculture. I want to know about the government jobs after B.Sc Agriculture and how to prepare for those exams? And, I also want to do M.Sc in Plant Breeding but I am fully confused what to do? I don't have a proper guidance. So, please guide me.

1st September 2019, 11:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs with B.Sc Agriculture and what to study further?

Jobs for aspirants within the public sector are quite ample. There are many firms that are under the ageis of the Indian government that offer aspirants with jobs of high profiles.
With the right qualification, a person can get employed as an Agricultural Research scientist. Upon clearing the NET qualification, aspirants can start their career as lecturer. Besides this, jobs are also ample and available as Block Development officers or agriculture development officers. To get this job, it will needed by applicants to write an admission test.
1st September 2019, 11:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs with B.Sc Agriculture and what to study further?

Public sector Banking Jobs after B.Sc. Agriculture-

Jobs for students of Bsc agriculture can be got with banks, insurance companies and many other areas.

Teaching Profession in Government Sector After B.Sc Agriculture-

Aspirants can get employed as teachers with well known Institutions such as the Kerala University, Annamalai University and the MG University. Those Aspire to get jobs are lecturers Shalini to have a post graduate level degree in the relevant field in addition to a NET or SET degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?