18th December 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Availability of government jobs for female B.Tech Civil qualified candidates?

Hi, I am a female candidate and I have completed my B.Tech in Civil Engineering. Can I get any government jobs in either state level or central level? From where can I get information on such vacancies? Any government websites?

19th December 2019, 04:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs for female B.Tech Civil qualified candidates?

You have completed civil engineering and you are a female candidate. So the best jobs for you is banking sector .
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognised University are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam .
Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.
20th December 2019, 12:31 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs for female B.Tech Civil qualified candidates?

Being an Engineer, you can apply for these exams in order to serve in government Department.

SSC CGL

SSC CHSL

BEL Probationary Engineer through BEL exam

Indian Engineering Services Exam for the post of Junior Engineer

IAS, IPS, IFS conducted by UPSC(Civil services)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?