2nd November 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available in civil engineering for girls?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I m girl student of civil engineering now I m in second year. I m worried about my job, because the placement of my college is not good, and I don't have enough knowledge about my branch, what types of jobs we have to do please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  2. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  4. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  5. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  6. Is there any chance for girls in civil engineering jobs?
  7. List of good government jobs for girls?
  8. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  9. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  10. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  11. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering?
  12. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of government jobs which are available for women under civil engineering?
  14. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
  15. Any government jobs in AP for Civil Engineering freshers?
  16. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  17. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  18. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?

2nd November 2015, 10:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available in civil engineering for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I m girl student of civil engineering now I m in second year. I m worried about my job, because the placement of my college is not good, and I don't have enough knowledge about my branch, what types of jobs we have to do please tell me.
You are a student of Civil Engineering so you are eligible for IES and BSNL JTO exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST = 5 years
OBC =3 years
PWD =10 years
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years

If you have BE or B-Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University then you are eligible for JTO CIVIL department.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

1st October 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs available in civil engineering for girls?

Diploma in civil engineering completed sir ,how to get government job.

3rd March 2021, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

What is govarment job avabalr to girl

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?