15th May 2019, 08:46 PM
Sraj8986

Availability of government jobs in Hotel Management sector?

Sir, I am in 3rd year student of B.Sc in Hotel Management and I am searching for government job after completing Hotel Management degree course. Are there any government hotels where I can get jobs? Or, in which government sector can I try for jobs?

20th May 2019, 06:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs in Hotel Management sector?

Availability of government jobs in Hotel Management sector:-

You can get various relevant government jobs in hotel management field after completion of your bachelor's degree in hotel management because there are some opportunities available in this field that is recruited by government of India and organisations related to the government and I have listed few jobs which you will be eligible for, after bachelor in hotel management.
List of jobs:-
Assistant manager, executive, assistant supervisor
Airline industries also recruit candidates for various following post which are under government:
Catering assistant requirement
Catering manager
Catering executives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?