20th January 2020, 12:29 PM
Keetha sweet

Availability of government jobs related to Drawing and any websites for such job notification?

Hi, I have completed my Graduation in B.Sc Mathematics but I'm very much interested in Drawing. Is there any chance to get a government job related to Drawing? If it is possible then how can I proceed with this? And, from where can I come to know about such vacancies?

21st January 2020, 09:06 PM
chaityganguli

Default Re: Availability of government jobs related to Drawing and any websites for such job notification?

To get a job on that ground you should have a diploma or some formal degree on that. After that you will eligible for the post of art teacher in schools and also in D. El. Ed and B. Ed. colleges.
21st January 2020, 09:12 PM
chaityganguli

Default Re: Availability of government jobs related to Drawing and any websites for such job notification?

To get a job on that ground you should have a diploma or some formal degree on that. After that you will eligible for the post of art teacher in schools and also in D. El. Ed and B. Ed. colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?