5th September 2011, 09:09 PM
santhiya rani

How to prepare for Government Jobs related to ECE branch? Links of the websites to get study materials for the exams conducted by Navaratana companies?

Hi friends,
i need your kind help as how to prepare for Govt jobs regarding my core industry in ECE.
i also need to know what all are the link websites for getting study materials for EXams counducted by the "NAVARATANA COMPANIES" like BHEL,EIL,ECIL,BEL,GAIL,SAIL,IOCL ETC.

kindly answer me at [email protected]

please answer my question.

Thank you

9th November 2011, 05:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Government Jobs related to ECE branch? Links of the websites to get study materials for the exams conducted by Navaratana companies?

It is really nice that you want to join Navaratana Companies. The syllabus is same as the subjects you study in your engineering. You can see many websites providing objective questions in different streams. There are many books available in market as well for preparation. Presently some of these companies are recruiting through GATE score.
22nd April 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Government Jobs related to ECE branch? Links of the websites to get study materials for the exams conducted by Navaratana companies?

what are the websites providing objective questions in different streams?please let me know..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?