9th July 2019, 07:36 PM
Amshreeka

Availability of government jobs for widow having M.Sc, B.Ed and BLIS?

I am 32 years old widow and I have completed M.Sc in Chemistry, B.Ed and Bachelor's in Library and Information Science (BLIS) as well. Are there any government jobs for me? In which government sector can I apply for jobs? Any reservation for widow?

20th September 2021, 11:35 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs for widow having M.Sc, B.Ed and BLIS?

Some.of easy government jobs for women
SSC CGL
It has good scope of International promotion that keeps career graph increasing...

Bank clerk/bankPO

Assistant professor

Cabin crew..
As you have done B.ED you may opt for lecturer or teacher in any Government school...

Widows are provided relaxation depending on their category and age...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government? 9 14th June 2023 07:07 PM
Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give? 9 12th December 2022 05:57 PM
Am I eligible to get government job in textile industry after completion of M.Sc in Textiles? Procedure to apply for the government job? 1 4th May 2017 10:15 PM
How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job? 5 20th August 2014 12:00 PM
Is government job better than a job in private sector? How to prepare for a government aptitude job 2 23rd August 2013 03:08 PM