25th July 2020, 08:31 PM
Vaishnavi bhosale

Availability of Graduate degree courses in Computers or IT but not core programming?

I have completed my Diploma in Computer Science. But I am not that much good in programming. Can anyone tell what should I do for further studies? Which course can I take at Graduate level? I am looking for a course in Computers but not core programming stuffs.

4th August 2020, 08:42 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Availability of Graduate degree courses in Computers or IT but not core programming?

I would like to suggest you to pursue B.sc Animation and Multimedia. It has a good record of getting jobs. It also doesn't include core areas of programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?