22nd July 2016, 11:53 PM
M.Kirubai raj

Use of Computer Technology in Diploma? Kind of jobs offered after Diploma in Computer Science and scope of further studies?

First of all Thank you to read my question.
* What is the use of computer technology in diploma??
*Then.. What kind of jobs will offered after that course???
*Once I complete that course, then what can I do for the second degree??
Is it useful for my future...??

23rd July 2016, 01:26 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Use of Computer Technology in Diploma? Kind of jobs offered after Diploma in Computer Science and scope of further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Kirubai raj View Post
With the growing use of computer in almost all aspect of our daily life it is good and must to have at least some basic knowledge of computer.
In corporate world, there is huge requirement for data entry operator, data analysis executive, DBMS analyst, software devlopers, software engineers and many more in this regard.
Since you have completed your diploma in computer science, here I would suggest you to pursue your technical degree in this field.
Because, once you graduate with computer science you get good understanding over the subject and can solve the problem regarding this which will be productive for the company.
Companies like,
Tech mahindra
Hexaware technologies
IBM
FIS
Infosys
Infotech
and many more MNCs are looking for graduate with computer science.
23rd July 2016, 02:08 PM
uma udhay

Default Re: Use of Computer Technology in Diploma? Kind of jobs offered after Diploma in Computer Science and scope of further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Kirubai raj View Post
Hi Kirubai raj,

Good day😊
First of all computer is an equipment which plays a major role in every industry even today it has its own identity every where.
Coming to your questions,
Computer Technology plays a major role in diploma.Many students used to select Computer Technology,Computer science and Information Technology subjects because it has bright future while doing higher studies and also regarding jobs.
It is a branch related to computer science so it has all the uses in diploma related to computer science.
All kinds of IT related jobs and MNC jobs will be offered for this course.
Once you complete the course you can do both arts and engineering related degrees.
In arts you can do B.Sc (CT/CS/IT)
In engineering you can do B.E/B.Tech (CSE/IT)
as your second degree.
To your further notice you can do MCA for your third degree.

Thanks & Regards,
Uma.
24th July 2016, 09:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Computer and related technology have become an integral part of everyday life in modern world. Computer is an essential commodity in the field of studies. Computer is useful in performing various practical work, working in different applications which find use in modern world and is essential to know and have hands-on if aspiring for employment opportunity after diploma course in any company as modern day work in any company is based on computers. It will be better for you if you go for higher studies especially degree course (B.Tech/B.E course) after completion of your diploma course in Computer Science Engineering.

After diploma,you can find a job in public as well as private sector.

In public sector,you can find a job in-
-IOCL
-ONGC
-SAIL
-BHEL
-BEL
-Coal India Limited and other PSUs as diploma engineer.

-Indian Railways
-Indian Defense Sector
through written test followed by GD then interview and medical tests.

In private sector ,you can join companies like-
1. HCL Technology
2. Wipro
3. Accenture
4. TCS
5. Infosys
6. Satyam
7. Infortech
8. Hp
9. Samsung
10. IBM

There are huge number of IT companies which offer job opportunities to diploma engineers in computer field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?