16th February 2020, 02:25 PM
veeresh angadi

Availability of Graduate level courses in Electronics and Communication branch and colleges in Bangalore?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and now wants to pursue a Graduate degree course. So, which course would be best for me at Graduate level in Electronics and Communication branch and from where to do such course in Bangalore?

30th June 2023, 08:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of Graduate level courses in Electronics and Communication branch and colleges in Bangalore?

Having completed a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and interested in pursuing a degree course in the same discipline then the best option for you will be B.E./B. Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering.

As far as you are concerned about the colleges for pursuing the same degree course then there are many engineering colleges in Bangalore and admission to these can be made by qualifying examinations like JEE and COMED-K.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?