24th April 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Availability of courses in Biology at graduate level in Madurai?

I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I'm interested in studying Biology further. So, which course can I study having specialization in Biology at graduate level in Madurai?

29th April 2019, 09:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of courses in Biology at graduate level in Madurai?

Availability of courses in Biology at graduate level in Madurai are mentioned below:-
B.Sc (Biological Science)
B.Sc (Biology)
B.Sc (Hons.) (Biological Science)
B.Sc (Hons.) (Biology)
MBBS
BDS
BAMS
BUMS
BHMS
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering
B.Sc in Microbiology (Non-clinical)
2nd May 2019, 02:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of courses in Biology at graduate level in Madurai?

The list of Science college in Madurai is given below:-

There are many courses available for you after completing 10+2 with biology foe example: Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of nursing etc apart from that you can also pursue diploma and degree courses.

1)PKN Arts and Science College

2)Fatima College

3)Madurai Kamaraj University

4)Mannar Thirumalai Naicker College, Madurai

5)Nadar Mahajana Sangam S Vellaichamy Nadar College

You can contact the college to get more information on admission process and fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?