11th January 2020, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Availability of short term courses related to Computer Science after Diploma?

Hi Sir, I am the student of final year of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering. And, further I do not wish to spend more time in any long term courses like B.Tech or BE. So, is there any short term courses available which I can do after completing my Diploma?

14th January 2020, 10:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of short term courses related to Computer Science after Diploma?

Short term courses:

Web Master Plus course
Duration: 18 months.
If you have passion to learn graphic software development, web design and web development, where promotion then this course will be an added advantage to you.

Web Master
Duration: 12 months.
Difference between above Webmaster course and in this course is that in this course C language is excluded.

Web Premium- Advanced UI Development Course
Duration: 8 months.
This is best suitable for students who have passion to become a successful UI designer.

Responsive Web Design Master Course
Duration: 06 months.
It is best course for those who have good knowledge of making user interfaces for web using Adobe Photoshop.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?