17th February 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Which are the short term courses that can be done after Diploma in E&C to get a good job?

Which are the short term courses that can be done after Diploma in E&C to get a good job?

Please reply

thanks

17th February 2011, 10:58 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the short term courses that can be done after Diploma in E&C to get a good job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please reply

thanks
Hi .....
Greeting for the day;

After Electronics and communication diploma,the best short term course is VLSI, embedded system and integrated circuit design.you can opt any one of this.all the courses hardly take six month to one year.but all this courses is in great demand in the industry and you can easily be placed in top level company like BOSCH,Wipro,Panasonic,AMD,CISCO etc.

Thanks
khanddn
21st May 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the short term courses that can be done after Diploma in E&C to get a good job?

which are the best courses after diploma in electronic and communication.
15th June 2011, 07:08 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

just go for networking course like CISCO...
contact IIHT,IIJT and other institute
there you study about router,switch,hub,protocols
good luck
23rd June 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

can diploma in E&C join hardware n networking course lik iiht????or can join cadd???
30th June 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

which are tge short term courses after diploma in E & TC to get a good job..??
3rd July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

after doing diploma in E&C is there any scope of getting good job
28th July 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can i do after my completing my Diploma orther than BE & AMI?

Pls reply...

Bhavya
1st August 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

which computer course is preferable to get job after diploma in e&c?
9th March 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

which insiitute we refrers for term coureses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?