21st September 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Availability of teaching jobs in Haryana for freshers with M.Com pursuing B.Ed from CRSU, Haryana?

Hi, my name is Sweety and I have completed my M.Com this year i.e. Feb'2019 with 63%. I have a keen interest in teaching but I dropped the idea of giving NET because I get to know that it does not guarantee job in colleges and for that we need to do PhD and many things more. I do not wish to go for PhD and all and took admission in B.Ed from CRSU, Haryana through an institute near me. I need a job in teaching profile and wants to be self dependent too. What I can and I should do at this point?

3rd June 2021, 10:24 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Availability of teaching jobs in Haryana for freshers with M.Com pursuing B.Ed from CRSU, Haryana?

Teaching in Colleges: if you want to teach in Haryana colleges then with your master degree you have to pass UGC NET examination then you are eligible to apply for the teaching post to teach in colleges.

Teaching in Universities: if you want to teach in Haryana universities then you have to pass UGC NET examination with your masters degree. But from July 2021 as per guidelines of UGC PhD is mandatory to apply for university teaching jobs as per the notification came in the previous year.

Teaching in School: as you said that you will not give the UGC NET examination and you will not study more like as PHD now you have only one way to teach in schools. For teaching in haryana schools you have to pass HTET examination and somewhere with your graduation or post graduation b.Ed is also required. So you are doing b Ed from Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Haryana then this is your good decision. Now you should proceed for State examination like as Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) for teaching in Haryana state only.
If you are also interested for teaching in outside the Haryana then you have to pass Central teacher eligibility Test (CTET).
The information provided here is only for government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?