2nd July 2011, 01:07 AM
pradeep1459

How can M.Pharm freshers get jobs without having experience? What are the courses needed to get good jobs in Industry?

hi sir
myself pradeep kumar completed M.pharm pharmacology and searching for a job.No one wants fresher now they are asking exp. or ref. then wat about freshers to get jobs any additional courses are necessary if they are then wat are the courases needed to get good jobs in industry?

15th November 2011, 02:02 PM
Beready

Default Re: How can M.Pharm freshers get jobs without having experience? What are the courses needed to get good jobs in Industry?

hello friend,

there is no need to get experience to get job .
but you should having a 3 -6 months special training on pharmacy
this has to be help you in better way .
good luck.
17th November 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can M.Pharm freshers get jobs without having experience? What are the courses needed to get good jobs in Industry?

what is that training?can you please elaborate
1st December 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

how can fresher m pharm candidate enter in pharma company
17th December 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

it was found that lots of M. Pharm students get angry due to unavailability of job, the main reason behind this no relevance of course subject in industry,
21st April 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a m.pharm student . how can i get a job in clinical data management?
27th April 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

sir ,myself karteek completed m.pharmacy,no one wants fresher in industry,how can i get the job.searching from one year......................
7th July 2012, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

hi sir my self subhash kumar ranu have completed m.pharm this year. Have completed 6 month industrial training from alkem labbut not getting job or call . Please help me
17th July 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, myself pooja, have completed my m. pharm pharmacology this year . Aren't there any jobs for freshers ? Everyone is asking for experience.
15th August 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my self raviraj i completed my m pharm in pharmacognosy can u plz tell me what to do for getting the job in industry.
24th November 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, myself adilakshmi , completed my m,pharm in pharmaceutical analysis and quality assurances. i am searching for job from one year onwards. no one need fresher? plz let me know how to get into industry
15th July 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i'm ready to pay for back door job on CDM.. im murali M.pharm (ceutics) pls if any contacts inform me 08608752971.. or else suggest one software course i ll move on s/w side i ll say goodbye to this worthless pharma field..
10th July 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

hai, iam harini completed my m. pharmacy.. though their are recruitment's in industries they are offering jobs only for b.sc and m.sc. then whats the need to name as pharma industries. if u need only degree students.just ban pharmacy.. am just fedup with the reply of recruiters. atleast give us the same salary as u provide for degree person.. allow us to show our knowledge.. please encourage pharmacy professionalists or else in future no one will choose to join in pharmacy anymore..
12th August 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,i'm shalini completed my mpharm pharmacognosy and phytochemistry.plz let me know how to get in to an industry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?