12th June 2011, 07:31 PM
paularnab26

Average package of graduate school of business and administration(GSBA)?

hallo sir/madam,i just want to know that,what is the average package of Graduate school of business & Administration(GSBA);greater Noida

5th October 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average package of graduate school of business and administration(GSBA)?

i got 98.17 percentile in september MAT. .wich colleg to go for? rest i didnt receiv call from alliance bangalore. .is it bcos of sectional cut off?
4th December 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average package of graduate school of business and administration(GSBA)?

@paularnab26: Forget about salary dear, if you get a placement from there you should be very lucky. Current batch of GSBA is having only 8 students which is even less than a batch of tution class. Never ever think of going there. That college is all fraud.
12th July 2012, 10:26 PM
GSBA passout

Industry doesnt value the degree given by GSBA since in is not well known. the effect is just like doing MCom from ordinary college. You will definitely get job if you try hard. but dont depend on the college for placement. take the degree and try yourself for good job off campus. atleast you will get job of your interest if not a good package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?