9th February 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

B.Com question papers of last 10 years and study materials for Calicut University for last 10 years?

I lastly attended B.Com exam in 2010. I got failed in finance both papers at that time. So now I want to re-write exams for the same. I need question papers of exams conducted there after by Calicut University in the preceding years. Request you to give study materials for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved entrance question papers? Model papers of various universities especially calicut university?
  2. Last five years question papers of LLB from Calicut University?
  3. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers?
  5. Last 10 years GATE electrical engineering question papers and study materials
  6. Last 5 years question papers with answers for T.Y.BCom exam?
  7. Last 3 years question papers and study materials to prepare for AIPGMEE?
  8. Study Materials and last 5 years solved question papers of CEED
  9. Previous 5 years question papers of M.Com 1st semester of Calicut University
  10. Previous 25 years question papers and FITJEE Study Materials for preparation of JEE Main & Advance?
  11. Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam?
  12. Previous 12 years model question papers with answers for BA English 1st semester of Calicut University?
  13. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Last 5 years question papers of M.Phil entrance of Calicut University
  15. PTU B.Tech CE 3rd Sem Building Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem-Materials Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Pulse and Digital Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?