18th September 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Which are the B.Ed colleges offering Part Time course? I am working as an accountant in a reputed institute

Dear Sir,
I m working has an accountant in a reputed institution.I had completed my Mcom-I with very less percentage.(49%). Now i m in part II.
I am interested in teaching.
Whether i m eligible for net?
Please recommend me some BEd colleges which offers part time course.

Thank You

Regards

30th October 2012, 07:04 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the B.Ed colleges offering Part Time course? I am working as an accountant in a reputed institute

Hello,
Well, it is good that you are interested in teaching. Teaching is a noble profession, if it done in a dedicated and honest manner. Now for you I can suggest IGNOU B.Ed. Here there is no special specification for marks. Only thing is that you need a graduation. You already have that. Also you need to clear the B.Ed. Entrance Examination. If only you get the marks in this Entrance Examination according to IGNOU criteria, then you can get admitted in IGNOU B.Ed. Right now, you cannot apply for B.Ed. 2012. But you need to go for B.Ed. 2013. So log onto www.ignou.ac.in.
17th November 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the B.Ed colleges offering Part Time course? I am working as an accountant in a reputed institute

Is it possible to have a bank career with pass class bcom?
Also with 35% can i pursue mcom..Mumbai
5th March 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.
Im doing my b.a English literature. I have to join b.Ed in Chennai.
Whether they conduct any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?