19th October 2011, 05:42 PM
Meegna

How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?

I m manogaran, completed ITI wireman, for the past 6 years i were working as a electrician cum testing now i were aim to do a part time diploma either DEEE or DEIE. shall i know which collages in coimbatore offers part time diploma courses. If any one come to know kindly forward to me pls....

Related Questions:
  1. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  2. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  3. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  4. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  5. Reputed colleges offering part time Diploma or distance education Diploma in Civil engineering?
  6. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  8. List of colleges providing part time diploma course in Kerala and TamilNadu? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges in surat which provides part time diploma in Electrical?
  10. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE?
  11. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
  12. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  13. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  14. List of Polytechnic Colleges offering part time diploma engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma in instrument technology?
  16. Colleges offering part time industrial safety diploma in Mumbai?
  17. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  18. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
10th June 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?

what is tha fees of DECE course at per year?
2nd June 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?

what are the polytechnic collegas offering part time diplomo courses in coimbatore?
17th February 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering part time diploma in and around namakkal,erode,Salem and Coimbatore districts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?