28th February 2016, 01:45 PM
santosh sey

B.Ed course in andhra university is equivalent to doing in berhamour university or not?

B.Ed course in andhra university is equivalent to doing in berhamour university or not? Can you please provide me the information on the same? I just wanted to understand if both are same or not. Awaiting for the answer soon as possible.

Thank you!

15th September 2017, 07:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed course in andhra university is equivalent to doing in berhamour university or not?

=> The Andhra University is a public university located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.

=> Berhampur University Accredited by NAAC with "A" is the first and only state funded University with that distinctive achievement.

=> As per my knowledge, yes B.Ed course in andhra university is equivalent to doing in berhamour university.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Brahmapur, Odisha 760001
Phone: 0680 222 7333

and

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
26th December 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed course in andhra university is equivalent to doing in berhamour university or not?

I am a working lady I want to get the distance bed course through Andrea university.is it's certificate valid in odisha? If then where are the study center in odisha ?From where I find the equivalent list.
2nd July 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Is Andhara university is equivalent to Berhampur university in distance mode of B. Ed?
5th November 2020, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Is BEd certificate of sde Andhra University is equivalent with Berhampur university ?
15th December 2020, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Is distance bed AU is equivalent to Sambalpur University of Odisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?